Showing 1-5 of 5 results
- Skin with visible signs of aging
- Skin with the first signs of aging
- Dehydration and dry skin
- Changes in pigmentation
- Dilated capillaries
- Greyish color or uneven skin tone
- Reduced skin resistance
- Firming action
- Restoring skin comfort
- Softening action
- Wrinkle leveling
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduction of discoloration
- Protection against external factors
- Reduced pore size and visibility
- Reduction of sebum secretion
ROUTINE STEP BY STEP
DAILY MORNING FACIAL CARE
- Clean the skin with a cleansing gel by applying it with a cotton ball. Repeat the operation until the cotton is clean. Rinse your face with water and pat it dry.
- Apply the mist with collagen and Vitamin C on the skin, taking care that the preparation does not come into contact with the eyes, it does not dry out the skin!
- Apply 2-3 servings of Collagen Gold Serum on damp skin, massage until completely absorbed, including the eye area.
- Follow with MC2 Rejuvenating Serum, massage well into skin.
DAILY NIGHT FACIAL CARE
- Clean and hydrate the skin following points 1 and 2 of the previous section, and then apply collagen serum with gold , according to point 3.
- On the prepared skin, apply 2 portions of the night mask, massage it well.
In the case of skin with visible signs of aging:
- Apply a larger amount of Night Mask twice a week, 8 servings.
- Spread it well, wait about 15 minutes for it to be absorbed, then massage the residue into the skin. Don't rinse your face with water later!
In the case of skin with the first signs of aging, just:
- Apply Collagen Gold Serum once a day at night.
- Once a week, apply a larger amount of Night Mask